So this popped up on my dashboard. This is quite literally across the street from my house. Right behind this photographer is Huu Tien/B-52 lake. The area where this is taken is Ngoc Ha, and while it was once a separate village apart from Hanoi, it has very much become part of the city now. I have always told people that if you want to see normal, regular, Hanoi, away from all of the bustle of the tourist areas, come to this spot in particular. Low and behold that I found a guidebook that actually said the exact same thing.
Seen in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- spektrumturtle likes this
- thirdempire reblogged this from tet2012
- thirdempire likes this
- thejeweller2910 likes this
- kst-hp likes this
- youknownothingjonsnohohoh reblogged this from tet2012
- each-day likes this
- vietdon reblogged this from thankyouforyouropinion and added:
- thankyouforyouropinion reblogged this from tet2012
- tet2012 posted this