Lenin Square - Hanoi.
This image sums up Hanoi for me; it is a collection of contradictions. Lenin, the great influence on Ho Chi Minh (ergo why he has his own square), look out at a stand of ATMs from all different banks. Socialism watching Capitalism take over; all this is in the shadow of the War Museum and the ancient flag tower.
- thepeoplesrecord likes this
- frozencitadel reblogged this from laiika
- frozencitadel likes this
- laiika reblogged this from skukhamsbzang and added:
- laiika likes this
- skukhamsbzang reblogged this from throughearlymorningfogisee and added:
- skukhamsbzang likes this
- arnpora likes this
- throughearlymorningfogisee likes this
- vietdon posted this